Sunday, March 8, 2009

Thumb Sucker

Even in the womb, Cooper liked to suck on his hands. We have a sonogram pic of him with his fist shoved in his mouth. He continues to see if he can get his entire fist, sometimes two fists, into his mouth. But, now that he has better control over his hands, he also has turned into a full-fledged thumb sucker. As a kid, I also sucked my thumb, so it appears he's taking after Mommy. You'll also note from the photo that he's sucking his left thumb, also like Mommy. :) Although my mom tells me I won't think this is all that cute when I have to pay the orthodontist bills down the road, right now I love it. Not only is it the cutest thing ever, he's also able to sooth himself when his binky falls out by just jamming his thumb in there. I absolutely love it!

1 comment: