Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My BFF

For those of you that don't know, a good friend of mine had a baby boy, Landon, six weeks before I had Cooper. We didn't exactly plan to get pregnant at the same time, but it's worked out well. We joke that the boys are best friends even though they don't know that the other exists yet. Cooper's girlfriend will be born to my friend April on March 18 (or at least that's when she's due to arrive).


Anyway, yesterday I babysat Landon for the day. It's kind of like watching twins since they are so close in age. They even have the same feeding schedule, which can make things difficult. Luckily yesterday was pretty easy. They timed out their eating so that I fed them one after the other. They took naps at the same time and were easily entertained with my singing and shaking rattles and toys in their faces. That's when the cutest thing EVER happened...they held hands as they laid next to each other on the bed. How cute is this! And yes, I know Landon is wearing a Thanksgiving bib and that Thanksgiving was three months ago, but, he had just eaten and that happened to be the bib I had handy when I fed him. :)


2 comments:

  1. My Alec was in the 90th percentile, too. And yes -- more of him to love!! He's still my snuggle bear today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! Tell Coop it's not long now and he will have another little friend (or girlfriend). See you soon!

    ReplyDelete