Friday, February 20, 2009

O.M.G. my baby is F.A.T.

As of 2:25 a.m. yesterday morning, Cooper was exactly 14 weeks old. As of 11 a.m. yesterday morning Cooper weighed more than 16 lbs. I know I always said I wanted a chubby baby, but he's got chub on top of chub! Pretty sure that he's abnormally chubby, I looked up the average size of a 14 week old baby...12.75 lbs and 23.75 inches (he's also 25 inches long, BTW). My next step was to get out the growth chart and see how he stacks up...he's in the 90th percentile for weight. For a kid that lost too much weight in his first few days, he's definitely made up the difference. I wonder if the pediatrician is going to yell at me at our next visit (which is 4/16 in case you were wondering). Whatever, this chubby baby is great for cuddling and seems to never be cold! :) I LOVE this chubber!


No comments:

Post a Comment