Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tummy Time!


So, babies are supposed to do tummy time every day. We haven't been so good about giving Cooper everyday tummy time, exactly. Daddy or I lay with him or I on our chests and he pushes himself up and looks around, but not actual tummy time every day. So, yesterday when Daddy came home for lunch, we did some tummy time on the Boppy pillow (thanks JoLee). Cooper LOVED it so much that when I went to take him off after about 8 minutes, he screamed his head off! I had to put him back for more tummy time. Crazy kid. His Aunt Tonia said I shouldn't be surprised since he's like an acrobat doing crazy back bends all the time. She has a point.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Love your blog. And, your welcome for the Boppy - glad it is something that you can actually use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he loves tummy time, it is so awesome for babies!!!

    ReplyDelete