Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Single Mom for a Week

Patrick is traveling this week, he's been gone since about 5:50 a.m. on Monday. So, technically, he's only been gone for less than three days but it seems like forever. When you aren't working you get very little adult interaction! With Patrick gone I've had zip so far this week...unless you count the sales clerks at the mall that Cooper and I visited yesterday (he's such a good shopper). Oh, and the UPS guy dropped off a package today...but now that I think about it he didn't say anything to me, he just gave my dogs a dirt look. Anyway, thank goodness for Thursday! I have a meeting with my boss AND JoLee is coming over for dinner. YAY! And, on Friday, I'm heading to Nicole's in the afternoon...and don't forget boot camp at the gym on Saturday. Things are looking up in the adult interaction department.

And, although I've been a single mom for less than 36 hours, I really don't know how women do it AND work. I can't wait for Patrick to come home. I love my husband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment