Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Big Roll Over Part 2

So, last week Cooper rolled over for the first time. I though that it was an accident, but then he did it again. YAY! But, since that second time, nothing...until tonight! Now he's like a roll over machine. I laid him on his belly and over he went. I realized this would be a great time for me to use the video function on the camera, so I put him on his belly again and before I could get into position to film the big event, over he went again. I literally had to hold him in position so that I could get the camera set up because as soon as I let go of him, he's kicking himself over. Enjoy! And no, he's not at the edge of the bed, just a bad angle on the part of the camera woman (Sorry, I'm new at this).

2 comments:

  1. Yay Cooper! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, what a champ! i love at the beginning how it looks like he's watching to make sure it's time to do his trick -- "okay mom, you ready?"

    ReplyDelete