Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things I Love About Chuppie

I am so in love with my little man, but tonight when I was getting him ready for bed -- this is my favorite time with him. He's so much fun while I get him lotioned up and in his jammies then feed him his final bottle of the night and then we cuddle before he goes to sleep for the next 11 hours -- I was focused on all the little things that make Cooper, Cooper and how much I love all those things. Here's a few of my favorite Coopie things...

1. His fat legs. I love those fatty legs!

2. I love how he giggles and laughs when I nibble on those fatty legs.

3. Old man hair -- the hair on the back of his head gets all fuzzy, like a little old man.

4. He loves to get undressed. As you pull the shirt over his head, he smiles.

5. I love how he smiles at me from under his binky and when I pull the binky out to see that cute smile, it gets even bigger (this kills me)

6. I love that I can can calm him down, if he's upset, by singing to him. As soon as he hears me singing, he gets really quiet and listens and smiles at me.

7. He loves to play with his feet, it so cute!

8. He smiles every time I pull his socks off. That's always funny to me.

9. I love that he knows his bottle and as soon as he sees it in my hands and leans his whole body forward, with his mouth wide open, to get to it.

10. I love his new ability to make motor boat noises with his mouth and how slobber goes EVERYWHERE when he does it. If we're lucky, he'll do it while he's eating and milk goes flying.
11. I love to watch him jump in his Jumparoo.

12. I love how he smiles every time he sees his favorite toy, Quackers the duck.

13. When he talks to me and makes funny noises and I do it back, it makes him so happy.

14. I love how he nuzzles his head into my chest when he's tired.

15. I love that he's a good sleeper and a good cuddler.

16. I love that when he's done jumping and wants out of the jumparoo, he complains and fusses but can't quite stop bouncing, which only makes him more angry.

17. When he's mad, he doesn't cry, he makes a mad face and yells at you.

18. I love that he watches the entire episode of Baby Einstein and laughs at the TV.

19. I love that he loves the dogs. He could watch them all day.

20. I love to watch him roll over.

21. I love that he's figured out how to creep -- but only backwards. He's like an inchworm that can only go in reverse!

22. I love that you never know what position he's going to be in in the morning. He's such a wiggle worm that he's never in the same position as he was at bedtime.

23. Love how he squirms when I lotion him up.
24. And I love the smile he gives me when I go to get him in the morning. He's so happy to see you after a long night of sleep, it's a great start to every day.

2 comments:

  1. awwwww. this is so cute. lol my favorite one is about how he gets mad and yells at you. my kind of baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, you are so cute...and you thought you didn't want to experience all of this!

    ReplyDelete