Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And he's mobile

So, This weekend was the official beginning to the end...Cooper has started to crawl. He is mobile. It is now 100 times more difficult to get dressed AND watch him in the morning. Check it out for yourself. This is from Saturday, when he finally figured out how to move his arms to go forward.


Now, just a few days later, he's a machine and getting around like nobody's business. Of course, he only crawls to objects that he wants that are out of his reach. He's not exploring yet or crawling to me, but I know that's coming soon enough. Right now, his favorite thing to check out is the dog bed in our room. I just know one day I'm going to find him curled up in there. Gross.

2 comments:

  1. I love that I just watched Coop for an entire minute and 22 seconds and he only moved two feet. The best part is that the entire time I was watching I found myself completely enamored and proud! Babies are absolutely amazing, I love how they capture our attention and keep us preoccupied for hours on end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for being mobile! haha. the whole time during the video i wanted to say "come on coop! move those arms!" he is so grown up.

    ReplyDelete